A formal black-tie Fundraising Ball at The Apex, Bury St Edmunds, on 24th October 2013.
The lavish Ball will feature:
- Champagne reception, generously sponsored by Adnams
- A delicious four course dinner by Milsom Hotels & Restaurants
- All wine plus beer throughout the evening,
generously sponsored by Greene King
- A live auction with ‘money can’t buy’ lots organised by the respected auctioneers
Lacy Scott & Knight
- Hosted by BBC Presenter and ‘Strictly Star’, Chris Hollins
- Entertainment from Tenors Un Limited, Anna Straker and Frisky
It is going to be the biggest fundraising event Suffolk has ever held for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Ipswich Hospital and West Suffolk Hospital.
For all Ball and event programme information kindly email or call
Adam Clark – Project Director Sir Bobby’s Breakthrough Ball
Sir Bobby’s Breakthrough Ball 2011